Websites are not one size fits all.
Your visitors are using different keywords to find you, coming from different websites, and using different devices.
In other words, your visitors are unique.
So how do you make your site more relevant to each user’s specific needs?
Enter analytics and lead gen tool Spinnakr.
What is Spinnakr?
Spinnakr tracks your visitors and gathers valuable data about them so you can communicate with them more effectively.
This tool will help you convert more visitors into customers by increasing website conversions – sign-ups, downloads, ecommerce sales, call-ins, etc.
Here’s an example:
We can create a custom message to everyone who arrives on our homepage from the Google Partner page. We know they’re looking for Pay Per Click services, so we could present only those visitors with a special offer that would look something like this:
Just think of your own business… what types of custom messaging could you create for different keywords your visitors use to find you, the different sites they’re coming from, or the devices they’re using?
Spinnakr helps make your website more relevant to each unique user, helping to point them in the right direction, find what they’re looking for, and presenting them exclusive offers, deals, discounts, downloads, or whatever else you can think of.
I’ve used similar products to Spinnakr in the past, but what it does different is provide the recommendations for you. In other words, if your website is about life insurance, Spinnakr will let you know that, for example, x number of people are landing on your website after Googling the key words “what is term life insurance?”, and recommend you create a message for these specific visitors. (That being said, I don’t know how Spinnakr will be affected by Google’s phasing out of keyword tracking).
And if you’ve posted a video, blog, or other piece of content that’s helping to spike your traffic, the tool will help you capitalize on these spikes in realtime.
Who is Spinnakr for?
Spinnakr is for anyone who owns or manages a website that wants to communicate more effectively with visitors. Its users include bloggers and small businesses, all the way up to big companies like L’Oreal.
How can it help grow your business?
Spinnakr helps you grow your online conversion goals.
It can help you get more ReTweets or Twitter followers, more white paper downloads, more email sign-ups, more ecommerce sales, more anything.
As it’s an analytics tool, it will help you track the success of your conversion campaigns over time.
How much does it cost?
Spinnakr has tiered memberships that vary based on the size and scope of your business, with memberships start at $18/month.
- Proof that Your Marketing Should Be About Your Customer (Not Your Company) - February 7, 2017
- Don’t Think Reviews for Your Business are Important? Google Does - January 10, 2017
- Use This Tool to Help Convert More of Your Visitors into Customers - December 6, 2016
- The Big Problem with Advertising on LinkedIn - November 15, 2016
- A Monthly B2B Digital Marketing Checklist - October 25, 2016
- Why Your Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO) Budget Should Be Bigger than Your Social Media Budget (By Far) - October 4, 2016
- Examples of Google AdWords Done Right (and Wrong) for Keyword “Email Encryption Software” - September 20, 2016
- Is it Time to Kill the Contact Form? - September 13, 2016
- Wasted Clicks, Wasted Cash: Why Google Needs a B2B Category for its Ad Platform - August 9, 2016
- Why There’s No Reason to Bid More than the Minimum for LinkedIn Sponsored Updates Clicks - August 2, 2016